Application for Ireland Government Scholarships for 2022–2023 (Apply Now)
Applicants can now fill out and submit their Ireland Government Scholarship for 2022-2023
Application as qualified candidates will be chosen at a later date. The Irish research Council through the Ireland Government has offered Scholarships to its citizens and All other countries through the department of higher education for science and innovation. An annual routine educational program called the Ireland Government Scholarship was created by the government to encourage academic excellence among those with less privilege.
There are two Ireland Government Scholarship programs offered by the department of higher and continuing education, research, and innovation. These scholarship programs, which include undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships, are primarily for advanced studies. These scholarships are intended to provide motivation for those who want to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in any academic discipline. Y Government Scholarship and fellowship Programs are only open to full-time students in any discipline of their choice; distance learners and applicants for part-time learning programs are not permitted to apply. Because there are so many applications and the success rate is above 15%, applicants must be prepared for a competitive entry process to receive an Ireland Government Scholarship.
All nations are eligible to apply for this fully funded scholarship, which is sponsored by the Irish government. The length of the scholarship varies depending on the length of your undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program in any discipline. Additionally, submit an application for the Finland Government Scholarship for Foreign Students 2022-2023.
Host: Government of Ireland
Study Level: Fully Funded
Type: Bachelor, Masters, PhD and Postdoc
No of Awards: Unspecified
Gender: Males and Females
Targets: Non-European Countries
Eligibility Requirements for Ireland Government Scholarship for 2022-2023 Application
For Successful Application, The Applicants must ensures that;
- First class or second class Honors (Upper Division) or It’s equivalent in Grade B or Percentage in number (60%) and Above to be considered for Ireland Government Scholarship.
- Applicants from Non-European Countries Are Eligible
- Must Have Effective Communication Skills
- Applicants who are in Final Year for BSc, MSc Programs are Eligible to Apply
- Applicant Must Have or Willing to Engage in Extra Curricular Activities
- High School Student Must Have Completed their Program to Be Eligible for Bachelor Degree
- Masters Degree Applicants Must have Obtain a Bachelor Degree
- PhD Degree Applicants Must have Obtain both Bachelor and Master’s Degree
- Biological Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Culture and cultural Production
- Study of Human past
Note: These Eligible Discipline are the Primary area in which consist of different categories or branches. You can Check this Research Categorisation PDF file to see further elaboration of Study disciples of these primary area.
Eligible Institutions for Ireland Government Scholarship
These are the only institutions supported by the Government of Ireland for Scholarship;
- Atlantic Technological University
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
Aside these institutions, Applicants are not Eligible to receive Scholarship from the Ireland Government Scholarship program and Application become null and void.
Ireland Government Scholarship Benefits
These benefits covers the following;
- Stipend of €18,500 per annum;
- Contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
Duration of Scholarships
- Bachelor Degree: 4 years
- Research Masters Degree: 1 years
- Structured Research Masters Degree: 2 years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 years
Postdoctoral Scholarships Benefits
The postdoctoral Scholarship Benefits offer by Ireland Government covers the following;
- PRSI’s Employer’s Contribution
- €5,000 made available to Eligible Applicants for research project.
- Duration could be with one or two years.
- No Age bracket for these Scholarships programs.
- Ireland Government offers salary of €38,632 for first year and €39,186 for second year.
Find Out More About Irish Government Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Research Program HERE
Applicants who wants to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship for 2022-2023 Application are to Read the Documentation call HERE to determine if they are Eligible to Apply or Not.
All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system. The Guide for Applicants to Apply Online (Download HERE) We spur Interested Applicants to Read the Following Documents
Ireland Government Scholarship is open from 8th September to 20th October 2022. Ensure you Submit all necessary documents before the deadline date.
Ensure you Go to all Legal terms and conditions attached to the Scholarship for your designated institution and contact your preferred institution research office for appropriate call on Scholarship.