International Scholarships – Lethbridge College LCSA International Student Entrance Award Canada, 2022/2023
The main public junior college in North America is the school in Lethbridge.
The Lethbridge, Alberta, faculty is attended by more than 4,000 students. It belongs to the Provincial Rural Development Network of Canada.
Excellent, cutting-edge facilities are available at Lethbridge College. In addition to being excellent teachers, LC’s professors have actual experience in the subjects they teach. No matter if a student is studying carpentry or culinary skills, college is a very practical place.
The majority of programs can be finished in two years, allowing students to transition from school to the industry swiftly.
They will graduate from the programs with the knowledge and abilities required to advance their careers at the highest level in the business.
In fifty different occupational sectors, the Lethbridge School offers preparatory courses, vocational training, and university transfer programs that lead to annual certificates, biennial diplomas, apprenticeships, and bachelor’s degrees.
For college students who desire to transfer and/or pursue their studies with a degree, the college provides applied degrees and has transfer agreements with the University of Canadian province, Athabasca University, the University of Calagry, and hence the University of Lethbridge.
Concerning the Scholarship:
Canada is the host nation, Lethbridge College is the host university;
Postsecondary level of study;
Type of Scholarship: Partial Funding;
$500 in scholarship money;
International students are eligible from these nations;
Available topics are listed here.
The deadline for applications is July 1, 2022.
International students can now apply for the LCSA International Student Entrance
Scholarship in the following subjects if they wish to continue their Post-secondary studies at Lethbridge College:
- Parts Technician
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Plumber, Plumber and Gasfitter Apprenticeship (B), Bachelor of Nursing
- Compliance, Bachelor of Nursing – Post-Graduate, Unit Clerk
- Therapeutic Recreation, Gerontology, Renewable Resource Management
- Virtualand Augmented Reality Automotive Service Technician,
- Teaching Assistant, Electrician Apprenticeship,
- Electrician – Alternate Delivery Carpenter, Culinary Careers, Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Assessment and Restoration, Digital Media and Communications, Child and Youth Care
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
- Bachelor of Ecosystem Management,
- Carpenter, Correctional Studies, Cook, Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement, Civil Engineering Technology, Computer Information Technology,
- Conservation Law Enforcement – Bachelor of Applied Science, Business Administration, Automotive Systems, Administrative Office Personnel
The selected foreign applicants will get a $500 scholarship from Lethbridge College to pay for all of their post-secondary tuition costs in Canada.
Participants must be enrolled in a post-secondary program at Lethbridge College in order to be eligible for membership.
How to Use:
Each applicant must finish the online application form for the program of study of their choice. Candidates who meet the requirements will automatically be considered.
Transcripts and other proof of academic standing must be provided in sealed envelopes that contain the seal, stamp, or signature of the applicant’s high school, college, or university and are officially certified by those institutions. All documents originally written in a language other than English shall be certified translations into English.
It is crucial that applicants have access to the Lethbridge College programs they are interested in pursuing.
Each of the participating scholars must have the following exam results to prove their level of English language proficiency:
TOEFL PBT: 550
For further information, please visit the official website.