Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Form 2022/2023, Cut off mark, Requirements, How to apply, Program duration, Deadline for the application form, and additional information.
It is advisable to read everything on this page without skipping any part. Try to read carefully so you won’t make any mistake when obtaining the application form
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Application Form 2022/2023 is available for sale. On this page you will be directed to a simple application.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian College of Nursing in Yaba, Lagos, has officially released the ND / HND Nursing Program Admission Form 2022/2023.
Details on how to apply and requirements for admission to the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Application Form 2022/2023 can be found here.
1. Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form
2 How Much Does the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Application Form Cost?
3 How to Apply for the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Application Form ?
Requirements for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form 2022/2023
- Applicants wishing to apply for this admission form must have a minimum of 5 credits in their O’Level certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE), with a maximum of two sessions of chemistry, physics, mathematics, and English and biology
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be between 17 and 25 years of age by October 2022.
- Applicants must have at least 160 marks in UTME.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth.In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB and scored a minimum of 160 and apply NACON as your first choice of institute.b.
POST BASIC MIDWIFERY:
Candidates must satisfy requirement (ai and iii) as stated above and;Registered Nurse (RN) with at least six (6) months working experience.candidates must possess a current practicing licence.
Programmes Duration for Nigerian army college of Nursing
Five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme and 18 months for the Post Basic Midwifery.
- How much is Nigerian Army College of Nursing Application Form 2022/2023?
The college started selling its admission forms for N15,550 (only fifteen thousand, five hundred and fifty naira).
- Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Cut off mark
Regarding the cut off mark for Nigerian Army College Of Nursing, the cut off mark is 160. This is also the same as JAMB cut off mark. Therefore, the Nigerian Army College of Nursing cut off mark is 160 and above.
How to apply for school forms for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form 2022/2023
The application form is only available from the registrar office in Yaba, Lagos State. Complete applications must be returned to the official email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the college with a photocopy one week before the interview.
Nigerian College of Nursing Interview Date 2022
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST UTME:
- Post Basic midwifery: 14_18 September 2022
- ND/HND Nursing: 14-16 September, 2022.
Note: Applicants are responsible for their own accommodation, transportation and meals during the interview
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Admission Form deadline 2022/2023
The Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form 2022/2023 has been released. The entire guide here is written to show you what to do.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it every day.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing 2022/2023 examination screening type
- The exam is CBT, not written.
- The students who wrote the exam confirmed that the questions covered English, math, physics, chemistry, biology, and current affairs.
- The number of questions is 100, which must be answered within 1 hour.
- If you click next during the test, you cannot go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test screen).
- I think the above tips will help you to be one of those who will pass the Nigerian Army College of Nursing screening test.
Completed application forms for Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form 2022/2023 must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
APPLICATION ENDS: 6th September, 2022
Additional information about Nigerian Army College of Nursing Form 2022/2023
1. Applicants are responsible for their transportation, meals and accommodation during their stay for the selection / Post UTME interview.
2. Entries/Admission form are not sold online.
3. The college does not allow anyone to act as an admissions agent, directly or indirectly.
If there is any question regarding Nigerian Army College of Nursing form drop it in the comments section.
NOTE: The application form is only available from the registrar office in Yaba, Lagos State.