Study in Florida at Broward College
To start your search if you’re looking for a US university in Florida. Broward College is a fantastic option for students looking for a quality education in a wonderful location because of its convenient location in the Miami metropolitan area and its many degree programs.
Let’s learn more about what students can expect from Broward College.
The public Broward College, which is based in Fort Lauderdale, is a member of the Florida College System. With over 65,000 students enrolled in credit and non-credit programs, it is one of the biggest institutions in the state. More than 130 degree and certificate programs are available at the college, and all of them are completely certified by well-known government agencies.
With a 370-acre campus and up-to-date amenities including a new library and a cutting-edge technology center, Broward College gives students a lovely campus.
Why do you want to study in Florida at Broward College?
South Florida, one of the most thriving and diversified regions in the country, is where Broward College is situated. There are other benefits to studying in Florida and in Broward besides geography.
As a student at Broward College, you’ll have access to:
- Internationally recognized faculty who are experts in their field
- A wide range of academic programs that can lead to exciting careers
- A supportive and friendly campus environment
- A wide range of student services and activities
- An affordable education
- Transportation and housing options
Another popular reasons to study in Florida is the weather. With an average temperature of 75 degrees and over 300 days of sunshine per year, you’ll be able to enjoy the outdoors all year long!
What are the different degree programs available at Broward College?
Broward College offers a wide range of academic programs that can lead to exciting careers.
Some of the most popular pursuits include:
- AHCD (Arts, Humanities, and Communications Design)
- Health Science
- IMCT (Industry, Manufacturing, Construction, and Transportation)
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- SBSHS (Social and Behavioral Sciences and Human Services)
Whether you’re looking for a two-year degree to enter the workforce or a four-year degree to transfer to a university, Broward College likely has the program for you!
What are the admission requirements for international students?
Some of the most common items that international students must submit include the following:
- A completed Broward College application for admission
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial responsibility
- A copy of your passport and student VISA
This is not an inclusive list, but you can view more information on Broward College and explore if you should dive into all of the requirements to apply.
Explore Broward College
Broward college is a good choice for students planning to study in Florida. With its beautiful campus, great location, and wide range of academic programs, Broward College has everything you need to start the path towards success. Broward College is an affordable option for students who want a high-quality education. If you are looking for a college that can help you reach your academic and career goals, Broward College is the right choice for you!