Details About 5000 Erasmus Scholarship 2023-24
- Sponsored by: European Union
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Countries: Europe, and other countries.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Deadline: It goes till January 2023 (According to Erasmus’s official Source)
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
More Benefits of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- There is no previous work experience requirement.
- Candidates can apply. Fresh applicants can also apply.
- No GRE Requirements. You don’t need to give GRE Test.
- No IELTS Requirements. But if you have, it will increase chances.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for the Master’s Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
- The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
- Result-awaited students can also apply.
- This Degree is highly admired by companies in Europe and USA.
- Low CGPA students must apply for this scholarship.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Application Form
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
Steps to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship 2023
Step 1: Find Your Desired Program:
- You have to open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in. And contact the (coordinators given on the website of each program) offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures.
- Each program has its own Website. Find it and Explore it, find the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other necessary things, and apply accordingly.
- The application process is easy.
Step 2: Required Documents:
The list of the documents mentioned above. And varies from course to course.
Step 3: After Application Submission:
- In case you are shortlisted after the initial screening of applications you will be informed about your online interview through email (some programs don’t have an interview so don’t worry if there isn’t one for your program).
- Skype interviews are the last step if you are shortlisted for it.
That’s it. This was all about the Erasmus Scholarship. More details you can find on the official website of the Program, which is available below.