KPMG Global Internship Programme For 2023
KPMG is a global network of professional business enterprise offering Tax, Advisory services, and Audit. The Internship is just 4 weeks and it’s going to hold in another country. The programme is for undergraduate and graduate students of all foreign countries. KPMG has a total of 236,000 employees. The company covers the cost of all the expenses that has to do with the Internship programme.
The Internship programme is a great chance for all the international students that want to be great in their career paths. Students will have the opportunity to work with exemplary professionals. In the course of the Internship, students will make connections that help them and their careers as time goes on.
Overview of KPMG Global Internship 2023
• Host organization: KPMG
• Programme: Undergraduates, Graduates
• Internship location: Global
• Application deadline: Not specified
KPMG Global Internship Benefits
Shortlisted students for the Global Internship programme will be offered the following benefits:
• Interns will be offered Placement support
• Interns will be offered Visa
• Interns flight expenses are covered
• Interns lodging expenses are covered
Field at KPMG Global Internship
How to Apply for KPMG Global Internship?
• The application procedure is determined by the participating country. Applicants are advised to reach out to their local KPMG recruiter directly to apply for the Internship opportunity.
The KPMG Global Internship programme is one of the best scholarship programmes in the whole world. Participate in the ongoing application and be among the next interns.