Lagos State University Sandwich Degree Admission Form, 2022/2023 – Climaxtrend
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University, Ojo, Sandwich Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- LASU Sandwich Courses
B.SC [ED], B. A. [ED] and B.ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science Education and Educational Technology. Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, and Physical & Health Education, Geography, Business Education and Educational Management;
- B.A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba and Arabic.
- B.Sc Education: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling Education
LASU Sandwich Admission Requirements
GENERAL BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Five  ‘0’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings, and two  of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses.
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS:
- English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English and English Language at O’ Level or its equivalent;
- Economic Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics;
- Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics at O’ Level or its equivalent;
- Health Education: A Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics; Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus five (5) O’ Level Credit Pass to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible;
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CTS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics;
- Holder of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirement, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable;
- LASU accept any other Arts/Social Sciences Subject in lieu of Yoruba Language;
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in Coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Pass to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education.
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.