Norway welcomes visitors from outside the EU/EEA. Norway offers jobs that sponsor visas. There are several open categories of work visas for Norway.
You can submit an application for skilled workers, seasonal employees, independent contractors, or staff members of charitable, nonprofit, or religious organizations. A job offer letter from Norway is required.
You can then submit an application for a work visa. There are open positions for competent people in Norway’s several high-demand economic sectors. With these in-demand abilities, foreigners have a decent chance of being admitted. You must submit a visa application through the Norwegian Embassy. There are numerous businesses and organizations in Norway that are hiring.
There are about 5.5 million people living there, and English is the other language that is most generally spoken. International applicants may potentially be eligible for free tuition in Norway. Typically, the position must be full-time. Your request for a visa will be taken into consideration by the embassy. The List of Jobs in Norway, How to Find Jobs in Norway, and the Most Demanded Skills You Can Apply For are all covered in this page. Read the information below and stay with us.
Details About Norway Granting Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
Norway is granting skilled workers entry visas to apply for a residence/work permits.
- Jobs available for Foreign Nationals in Norway
- In-demand jobs available to foreigners:
- Engineering Jobs
- Developer Jobs
- IT & Communications Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Driving Jobs
- Tourism Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Seafood Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Hotel Jobs
- Building & Construction Jobs
- Nursing & Medical Jobs
Check here for information on the different work categories such as skilled workers, seasonal workers, exchange programs, vocational training, seafarers, etc.
Requirements for entry visas
- You must have applied for, or are going to apply for, a residence permit for skilled workers with an employer in Norway or a residence permit for athletes or coaches.
- You must have received a concrete job offer from one specific employer in Norway.
- The job must usually be full-time.
- You must have the qualifications as a skilled worker.
- If you are going to work in an occupation for which approval or authorization is required (external website), you must have such approval or authorization. Health personnel, for example, must enclose an authorization or license from the Norwegian Directorate of Health (external website).
How to apply for Norway Entry Visa
- You must apply at a Norwegian embassy.
- Submit an application for a visitor’s visa, but write in the application that you wish to be granted an entry visa (D visa).
- If you haven’t already submitted your application for a residence permit, you must now submit all the documents on the checklist for skilled workers.
- The embassy will take into account your request for an entry visa. But if your application is turned down, you can write the embassy and appeal the decision. Your application will be given another review by the embassy. It will then be sent to the UDI before being approved or rejected.
Sites to Search for Jobs in Norway
Jobs in Oslo
IT Jobs in Norway with Visa Sponsorship
To Apply for IT Jobs in Norway: Visit Here
It will open all IT Jobs in Norway that offer Sponsorships.
EURES Job Portal
All applicants from all around the world can apply, in any field, any level, full-time, part-time, all options are available.
International working environment
Visa sponsorship and relocation package
Private health insurance
How to Find Visa Sponsorship Job at EURES Portal:
- First open the website
- The Select Location: Norway
- Select Language: You can select any Language
Then in the search Bar Write “Visa Sponsorship“. It will list all Norway Jobs with Visa Sponsorship and then apply from there.